|Sacramento Resources Updates and News
Real time updates and Announcements.
Just 3 simple rules:
1. Anonymously type, paste information, links, images or videos of your resources. Paste the url of your organizations logo or url of youtube videos and it automatically converts. Paste or type information about your organization, such as new parenting classes, or changes in phone number, etc. Someone will update your information on the website as well. You may also post comments and suggestions about the website.
2. Do NOT put a request for help in the box - nobody will answer it.
3. Anything in the box that is not about resources for this website will be DELETED.
Sacramento's Directory of Community Services
v Directory of Non-profit and Faith-based Community Services.
v Resources are added and edited to the website daily...Each year every resource is called to update the entire website.
v Over 140 categories of Sacramento resources.
v The Sacramento Resource Directory offers the only comprehensive, updated and FREE Community Service Directory in .Word or PDF print...
v A HIPAA Compliant Confidential Helpline (916) 51-4NEED (6333)
Mission Statement: "To Dedicate Valuable Opportunities for Helping Individuals and Families Achieve Self-sufficiency..."
Over 3,000 resources within and processed annually through the online database.
- Affordable Housing - Utility Assistance - Rental Assistance - Transitional Housing and Shelters.
- Free Health Clinics Locations in Sacramento, CA.
- Largest Database of Parent Resources.
- Special Needs - Disability and Mental health Resources.
- Pregnancy Resources
- Find a Job
- Free Community Events
- Much more!
A special acknowledgement is given to all individual contributors and to the resources themselves for providing their time to make
this information assistance service a success.
Personal Safety and Confidentiality: Your "Privacy Rights" are covered by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. "Individually identifiable health information" and "De-Identified Health Information" held or transmitted in any form or media, whether electronic, paper or oral is protected health information. If you believe that a (covered entity) person, Social Services, Health Care or Information and Referral service organization impermissibly recorded and disclosed your (or someone else's) information or telephone conversation, you may file a complaint with Office of Civil Rights>>.
McAfeeISiteAdvisor: We tested this site and didn't find any significant problems. verify
TOP OF PAGE
TOP OF PAGE