FREE DENTAL CARE Clinic in Sacramento

June 9th, 2014
      Free and low-cost dental care options for all ages. Please know that there is only one place to go for emergency dental treatment if you are without income.Remember that an Emergency Room

Subscribe to Resource Directory Updates

View previous campaigns.

cannot turn someone away if they have a dental emergency. 

Carrington College California Dental
8909 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95826 map
Ph. (916) 361-5168 (888) 551-SMILE
Free dental screening, cleaning, fluoride application, sealants and x-rays to men, women and children ages 3 to 17.

Sacramento County Dental Clinic
4600 Broadway, Suite 1400, Sacramento, CA 95820 map
Ph. (916) 874-8300 Walk-ins Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
Free emergency dental treatment, repair and services for individuals and families recieving California Medically Indigent Program (CMISP) 21 to 65 age group. Not a free walk in clinic. Walk ins are the first 15 people at 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m and another 15 at 12:30 p.m. If you are homeless, etc. call for information on applying for CMISP.
Veteran Affairs Department (Mather)-Dental
10535 Hospital Way, Mather, CA 95655 map
Ph. (916) 843-7000 - information
· Dental: 5401 Arnold Avenue, McClellan, CA 95652
Ph. (916) 561-7800 or 800-382-8387
You may contact the McClellan Dental Clinic for a full range of dental treatment services to Veterans.
Sacramento City College-Dental
3835 Freeport Boulevard, Rodda South 134, Sacramento, CA 95822 map
Ph. (916) 558-2303 or 558-2356
Low cost dental hygiene services provided to adults and children through the SCC's Dental Health Clinic.
Western Career College-Dental
Ph. (916) 361-6714
Occasionally offers FREE Dental hygiene to children and their parents. Call to make an appointment.
P.O. Box 15539, Sacramento, CA 95855
Ph. 1-800-322-6384
Provides Medi-cal dental treatment referral services for Medi-cal dental recipients who need to locate a dentist.
Denti-cal Western Dental complaints
Ph. 1(800) 322-6384 Mon. –Fri. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
You may call this number to file a complaint, File for a Fair Hearing.
Request copies of your dental records, *If you have been denied a dental service.

Need More Help?